Perspective of Ink by Alexis W.


I am ink. I come in all sorts of colors; Red, blue, green, purple. I bet that if you wanted yellow ink, you could find it. Yes pencils are good for erasing and have “light and easy writing leads.” I even heard that they now have different color lead for the oh so fancy mechanical pencils. Well, first of all some pens have erasers, and second of all I am only found in pens so you’re going to have to deal with it. Plus, I’m so much more elegant and come out of professional quill-pens; yes I’m talking about those old-timey ones used by those powder wig-wearing men. Pretty cool, right? Yeah I’m pretty cool, cooler than some wooden pencil lead. Lead can break…Ha, vulnerable little lead. I’m unstoppable oozing permanent ink everywhere. I RULE! So basically what I’m trying to say is that next time you go over to staples for school supplies go ahead and laugh in leads face for me, will ya?